While you are registered at the College of Law you will have access to an exceptionally wide range of legal databases. We have invested in an authentication system which allows you to use your Student Reference Number (SRN) and your College password to login whether on or off campus.
If you are new to the College of Law this year, you will have been sent your College Network login details inside your joiners pack. Your joiners pack also includes information on how to register your details online. If you encounter problem registering your details please contact the IT Services Desk.
To Access the databases, open ELITE and click on the ‘My Library’ tab which will take you to the Library homepage. This page takes you to a wide range of electronic resources:
- Legal databases – login using your student number (last six digits) & password
- Electronic tools – includes links to e-resources by Course or Subject
- Library resources – search the catalogue and login to your library account to manage your loans
- Research support – legal research FAQs, Research Guides (you will be given a print copy of these)
- i-Guides – NEW – multimedia guides to help you improve your research skills
- Centre libraries – the York link brings you to this blog
If you experience any problems with accessing the databases either at home or in College, please email firstname.lastname@example.org – ask at the Library Enquiry Desk first if you’re in College.
See the About Manchester Library and FAQs pages of this blog for more information.