To be a successful lawyer, it is vital to get to grips with both LexisLibrary and LexisPSL as it is used by solicitors and barristers worldwide.
To help you do this, I will be arranging various events throughout the year including:
– Weekly drop in sessions where you can come to me and ask any questions about Lexis. These sessions will be Wednesdays and Fridays 12.30-1.30pm beginning w/c Monday 23rd September (next week). PS: Just by asking a question, you will receive a raffle ticket that enters you into a draw for a great prize (possibly a Kindle Fire!) that will be confirmed soon!.
– Larger demonstrations run by qualified LexisNexis trainers.
– Certification sessions to prove to law firms and chambers that you have the research skills they require!
– Remote help via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/LexisNexisUoL)
– Competitions where you can win prizes for developing your research skills!
– Table days where you will get the opportunity to ask questions about Lexis as well as picking up some freebies (ranging from highlighters to bottle openers!) and free food!
Please look out for announcements via ‘liking’ the Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/LexisNexisUoL) regarding these events so you don’t miss the opportunity to improve your CV.
If you have any queries, please don’t hesitate to contact me at email@example.com!